Do you rearrange furniture often?

I'm having a hard time working on self image. It's easier to rearrange the house within a few hours verses taking weeks to change myself...and it occured to me, I naturally rearrange the furniture in my house every few months anyway. This time though, I only have one cable outlet for the TV so very few ideas to change it this time.

Do you rearrange the furniture in your place of residence? If so, how often?

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 9:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Home & Garden

• i rearrange the furniture in my living room every couple of months this way i get my deep cleaning done. I move my kitchen table every couple of weeks
    sonsmom

Answer by sonsmom at 9:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Our living room has been rearranged once since we moved in (so some things have been in two different places) in 2008. There aren't any options really. Everything is way too small and cramped to move around anywhere besides where it is. I can't wait til I have a place big enough to at least be able to shift the TV a foot without it being in the way of the door, or the window with the AC, etc.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I do every couple of months in the rooms that are big enough to change. I never thought of it as a self image thing... I just do a deep clean and like the change.
    bugsnboyz

Answer by bugsnboyz at 9:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yea I change it because I have OCD about my house and right now I just not liking that way it flows. I am looking for the position that I feel comfortable with .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 9:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i move it like evry 3 weeks or if im angry it helps me get out the anger.lol but yes it helps and after u feel real good and you house looks good,
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 9:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I would, but because of the tv, cable wires and surround sound it doesn't give me many options.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yep, every 3 to 6 months. More so to find the crap behind the furniture than anything else.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'd love to rearrange my furniture, but it would send my son into a MAJOR meltdown!! Ah, the fun of autism!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I change mine all the time. My fiance says I'm OCD. One of his friends asked me the other day if I was ever going to get it the way I wanted it. I told him someday. I also suffer from small space syndrome. I have like no cabinets at all n my kitchen & am constantly rearranging there for more space. I even went so far as to take my china cabinet apart so that I could us the bottom part as sort of an island. I drive my honey crazy.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I don't have very many options so no:( I would like to, though.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011