My first ever therapy session today... And

Ever been? Did it help? My issue is marriage

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

• it only works if you want it to
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 9:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i went to therapy and enjoyed it. mine was for ptsd and ppd. so different then urs but it made me feel better
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I agree with sophistcatdfury. But also....not every therapist is good, so if this one doesn't work, don't give up on it all together. I hope you find the answers your looking for and can make your life work for the better! xo
    Anonymous

• Went through hypnotherapy for PTSD. I loved it! It was so totally relaxing... I really wish I could do it every day!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I wish I could!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have been going for about a month after the death of our baby and am truly feeling better then I did. I have taken the advise to heart because I want to be me again for my husband and children, I feel putting 110% effert is needed..... Good Luck
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 9:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i wish the best goood luck.leave ur problems to god.trust him
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I went to marriage counseling once but dh won't go with me. Therapist told me to divorce him, have an affair or enroll in college. I stopped going. I thought it was for me to decide not for her to tell me what to do.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2011