Does Zoloft kill your sex drive?

How so you deal with the side effects?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

• Didn't effect it at all. But I am only on 25mg a day.
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 9:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It did mine. It took several years for everything to get back to normal. Actually my sex drive is better than ever now. Zoloft always made me very angry.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 9:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes, it can. Must of the drugs in that class can effect sex drive.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• How do you deal? Talk to your doctor about it. You may be able to change your prescription.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It didn't for me. Before my 5th child was born I had zero sex drive (in fact we were having sex maybe 2-3 a YEAR...still managed to have 4 kids during that time...I'm very fertile). After the 5th I had a tubal and went on Zoloft and I actually have a sex drive now. It's nice. For me I think it was more psychological. I was constantly scared I would get pregnant. After the tubal I haven't worried about it and the Zoloft made me feel so much better about everything else.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i hear any anti depressant can but i guess it cause also go on the person too.... for me i never had that problem...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2011