would there be a reason i am not able to catch an OPK but yet i have all the signs of ovulation? adult content

My last period was Dec 28th. so its been 14 days..so it should be that time. last night i had lots of discharge..i have a heavy feeling in my lower abdomin. I have sharp nipple pains. So i have normal signs..and i bought a months worth of OPKs but i havent been able to pick anything up the last 3 days? Do you think i will soon? Or is it possible that i am ovulating and some people just don't read on those things?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• and i meant catch a + opk =)
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• They are usally pretty good but I would start temping too that way you have a double check. I used Fertility Friend to track my temps. After two months the temps will make sense to you....

Good Luck

(no longer TTC :( )
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 9:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011