wakeing up to kisses....

lately my son has been wanting to kiss me goodnight and in the morning when we wake up... and will point on his face where he wants me to kiss... it really makes my day everytime.. so we wake up with big smiles.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 9:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That is so cute and something you will remember forever. It sounds like you are doing a great job mommy.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• so sweet my lo wants to hug and kiss when she wakes up takes a nap and when she goes night night! Love it!! Makes all the bad disappear!
    melk819

Answer by melk819 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My twin boys are 18 yrs old and still kiss me good night and good morning every single day. They also give me hugs and kisses when they get home from school. They graduate this May. I don't know what I will do when they move out on their own. :-/
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• my kids are ds(3) and dd(2) give me kisses before bed and when they wake up they give me hugs and kisses. i started this when ds was born in 07 and continue it all through today. its so awesome
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 10:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• you are so right. it can make their day go right or wrong from just a simple kiss and a hug.. Scare away the boogie men from the secure kiss, hug and i love you from mom/and or dad. this time goes by so fast it is important to make them feel safe now so they will trust you more as they grow.
    enjoy enjoy enjoy your kids. you can lose them as fast as you got them.. what would your last memory be if you lost them tonight.
    KONILE8939

Answer by KONILE8939 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• AWWW my lil one just started being nice and giving me kisses and when she walked in the room today i asked her if she wanted to stay with me and watch tv while dada left she said "ya" and than said "i love mommy" and thats how i ended up with 1 hr of sleep lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My LIl DD is 19months and when she wakes up she gives me kisses to wake me up and i have to say that is the best way to wake up
    NavyMommy0910

Answer by NavyMommy0910 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• That's so sweet. My little ones kisses are few & far between, but I mooch his little face off all the time. I've been sick alot lately with bad headaches & havent got to be that active with him. So hes started coming & layin his little head on me & patting me. I love it when he cuddles with me.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 2:09 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Awww! So Sweet my DD gives me sugars and hugs!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:42 AM on Jan. 11, 2011