Leapfrog toys

when our son turned 1 1/2 we got him the leapfrog toy my pal scout. he loved it so much and i was happy with it. it loaded easily to the computer and i still have the down load for him today as he changes his favorite things all the time like any other 2 year old. today we got him the leaptop and again it loaded and he loves it.
well my son loving HIS leapfrogs is all and good but we are expecting another child. as my son like all kids will be expected to share most all his toys i will drawl the line at scout, as he sleeps with him drags him around the house and every where you can think. so since we are having a little girl she will be getting the violet toys starting with the lullaby pal on to the my pal then the leaptop as my son has done. but i got to looking at the downloads today and it occurred to me that if i already have one my pal and one leaptop set up on my parents account can i load a new one, or will have to make a new account to let the kids have separate toys ?
any one out there with mutable children have mutable leapfrog toys?

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 10:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Technology

• I think it is multiple not mutable. I do not think you want to mutate anything. I do not know the answer. But I think you should be able to load your owned software into your new toy. Needs research.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2011