Is there any honest men out there when it comes to dating or boyfriend issues?

you seem to know your man then all of a sudden you find him dishonest, so can a man be totally honest with his girl or if he is a player doing online dating, can he just be full of talk and no action? I think it drives their ego when they start something "online" romance. I am wondering if my guy will actually pursue a meeting with a pseudo girl that I made up.

Odie73

Asked by Odie73 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Wait wait wait You made a fake account to see what he will do?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• If you are baiting him, I'd say you are playing with fire. It's like asking a question when you really don't want the answer. I will say this. my ex-husband was an internet player & he took action with each and every girl he "fell in love with" on the internet. One of the many many reasons he's the EX. We've been divorce for 10 yrs now. He is still the same way & can't maintain any long term relationship because of it. Now, I'm with my grade school crush. We reunited 6 1/2 yrs ago and have been together intimately for 5 yrs. We are completely honest with each other & have eyes for only each other. We have both been burned by abusers & cheaters. And we both feel secure in knowing neither of us would do any of that crap to the other.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It seems like your trying to get him to be dishonest. While I don't agree with stepping out on you partner, I also don't think you should bait people either
    Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'd say you are playing with fire because my ex-husband of 15 years met a woman online and thaqt was the end of our relationship. But then I found out he was meeting other women online too but lying and saying he was at work. Be careful about that. But if he does want to meet some fake character you made online then he would meet a real person online too.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Sorry..I got the last honest Man. ;D

But I agree..you're playing with fire. Not to mention, playing games. Baiting people isn't ok.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i disagree with most
    i think baiting is ok
    however if you think he will, he most likely will
    better to know then to be in the dark
    i was married years abck to a guy like this (Floyd)
    made up a fake one, waited he bit, and i went with it...
    made her to hard to not bite, he did write her and it was shocking to me how he pushed to meet her.. creepy really
    opened my eyes big time!
    he left me for a woman he had not meet yet, because he was so sure that he had her, even told me after they wrote abck and forth. told me how smart she was ( i agreed she was smart- she was me)
    he left house and she went on a vacation to a beautiful island, then returned to 'break off ' their on line relationship

poor poor him- he got what he deserved!

if thinking he is doing this.... BAIT AWAY
    have it in your face, it will open your eyes, but be prepared, if you think he is...99% chance he is
    sorry, been there... IT SUCK
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i don't know hun... that's a tough thing to mess with... if you know he's being disloyal then dumb him it's not as if you have to go through divorce paper... on any guy i dated if they even showed a sign of dishonesty then they were gone that is something i really don't put up with.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:34 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Although there are few good men out there like there used to be. They are too few of them. The ladies on here that actually do find one are the lucky ones though.

My grandmother used to say, "If they don't drink, smoke, or cuss.....watch out, they are as mean as the devil."
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• If you are baiting him, you're asking for trouble. Not only are you going to be hurt if he actually tries to go through with it, but even if that doesn't happen, you're being incredibly dishonest with him and WHEN you get caught he isn't going to be happy. Maybe the problem isn't you getting dishonest men, but you just not trusting them and sabotaging them, like this.
    foxy420_1

Answer by foxy420_1 at 8:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Entrapment...lol.

However, he had a profile online so the intent to do something (meet someone else) is already there. I don't think YOU'RE playing with fire...I just think that he'll take the bait so be ready for what will go down.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011