Do you answer his cell phone?

Do you answer your husband/boyfriend's cell phone? Does he answer yours? For us it is like a house phone only we both have one. We answer each others and use them when needed.

kerijeanbean

Asked by kerijeanbean at 10:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I do the same as you... no biggy who ever is closest answers or we toss it to each other :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yep same as you.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No. His is also used for his business and I know nothing about accounting, so I just let his go to voicemail so he can return the calls later. He doesn't answer mine unless it's one of the kids calling and I can't get to it.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I only answer it if he is occupied and the same for mine. I don't mind if he answers it, but since they are calling my phone, he will just have to pass it off to me anyway.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• yes i do. sometimes he will answer if its his parents, or family.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 10:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• If its someone I know not business yeah I will answer it...... he can answer mine what do I care?
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• yes. There isn't anyone calling either one of us that the other doesn't know.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• we share one phone, so yes. when we had our own it would depend on who was calling. i dont care to talk to some of his friends or family but some i dont mind.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I do if it's a number I know (i.e., one in his phone book). Otherwise, I assume it's a wrong number or something because that's most likely the case. And he answers mine if he's closer to my phone. I like to use my own phone when initiating contact in some way, though, because we have different settings, and I (of course) prefer mine.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011