to you fear for the day..

you have to ask your child how to work the tv, dvd player, cell phone... things like that lol

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 12:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh lord I pray that day never comes. As a member of the internet generation (I'm 20), I've constantly kept myself updated with the newest technologies available to us. I've noticed that my mom is totally oblivious to new technology...she doesn't even know how to copy and paste. But my dad is almost as good with a computer as I am. I think if my boyfriend and I stay up to date, we won't embarrass our kids too badly when we're old farts xP
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• lol my son already knows how to work the tv remote better than me & he's only 11 months.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 12:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My husband is the techie guru in the family, his and mine, and then I am next. I don't know that will ever happen with us, but I cannot count the number of times the parents have called us.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Already experienced this with our first computer yrs ago. Was on the phone with tech support and was not getting anywhere and the tech said "Mam do you have a teenager in the house?" I said yes my son is 14 he said "can you put him on the phone please?" and click click and boom problem solved. Ugggghh!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• "Mam do you have a teenager in the house?" I said yes my son is 14 he said "can you put him on the phone please?" and click click and boom problem solved. Ugggghh!"

*sheepish grin*
    That sounds like my entire childhood wrapped up into one statement xD It's not really fair though, most of us have used computers since we were five and you guys that never had computers had to play catch up on your own : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm already there!!!!!!!!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008