• In the Spotlight:

got any summer plans yet?

going swimming, hiking, going on a vacation up north, water parks, playground for the kids, and the zoo =D

CandyMama231

Asked by CandyMama231 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We always go to visit our family in Maine for a week during the summer. Of course we will be going swimming a lot. We only hike in the spring...it is just too hot for anything besides swimming in the summer here. We love the waterpark, but we go in the winter since we have an indoor one nearby.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• work and school.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• work work and oh yes more work! the kids will do swim lesson and swim but we are saving to buy a home so not too much exitement for them.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• We want to camp this summer...it's been two years! Looking forward to nature....
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 11:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'm graduating with my master's degree in May, so my plan for the summer is to RELAX. I hope to be pregnant at that point, so hopefully we'll have a new little one to plan for!
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 11:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• can't wait for summer to get here. ready to do the zoo, park, amusement parks, and vacations.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 8:54 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• God willing, we will be using our pool like crazy as usual. Gardening, canning, I really don't know what else. Summer is the busy work season for me and my DH, so, we don't usually vacation in the hot months.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My husband was born to very elderly and poor parents that never took him on a vacation. SOOOOO each and every summer we try and go to some amazing place. We have gone to all but one of the National Parks in California and a couple of the national Parks in Arizona. I would like to go home for my mother's 80th birthday - therefore, I would not be vacationing with the immediate family. But my parents live 2400 miles from me and I think that is a mile stone in a person's life. I am soooooo lucky to still have both of my parents...82 & almost 80...THANK GOD!!
    armymom2016

Answer by armymom2016 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011