My 5th anniversary is coming soon........................

What do you all think I should do as a pregnant woman who can not travel ? Any and all ideas will be appreciated .

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 10:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• a lovely candlelight dinner and some sexy pregnancy lingerie or going out to dinner and some sexy pregnancy lingerie and a wild night of sex.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Hey that's a coincidence my 6th is coming up on friday. Happy anniversary btw. I know this is probably plain Jane but I would suggest going to a really nice sit down restaurant and a movie. Or if you already have kids take them to grandma and grandmas for a night go to dinner then afterwards go to a really nice hotel to spend quality time alone and maybe spice things up if you don't have complications with your pregnancy without worrying about kids.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i think it depends on what your traveling circumstance is??? are you celebrating seperately from a distance or cant travel to celebrate?
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• kim0167 thanks I was thinking that might work .
    sweetpea1217 Happy anniversary to you too thanks for the advice.
    @brodysmama23 I am 18 weeks and 5 days pregnant with twins so travleing is on hold right now. We will be celebrating together and I just wanted some ideas we usually go away and let our son stay with grandparents for at least the weekend.
    karing4elmas

Comment by karing4elmas (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Maybe you could "go away" while still staying in your area. Do you live near a major city? You could get a nice hotel room and escape with your hubby for a night or two. Most hotels have some kind of romance package that you could look into. That way you still get the feel of being "away" without the risks of travel. :)
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 11:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Happy anniversary!! Well since you cant travel maybe just get away to a nice hotel and nice diner and spend the whole night chatting about anything and everything. i know those nights of chatting are always the best :) hope you have a great anniversary
    miamigrl86

Answer by miamigrl86 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2011