Tattoo

I'm wanting to get a tattoo on my foot, but I'm a little scared.. Can anyone give any ideas as to how bad this will hurt, I tell myself it wont hurt worse than my spinal block haha...=\

MizMzBowz

Asked by MizMzBowz at 10:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• people tell me the top of the foot is one of the most painful placess. I've been warned that by a million people. but then again, getting a monroe hurt and after wards i didn care how much it hurt i was just so happy to have it
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• my friend had one and she said it hurt but not so bad she would not do it again.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I think if you go into knowing it will hurt you will be allright its when people say so and so said it doesn't hurt getting tattooed. That I jump up and down saying so and so lied. But its more uncomfortable then anything else.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Actually there is a bit of truth to that...I have two tattoos and I think I would rather get another tattoo than another epidural. It is all a mindset though. When I go in for a tattoo/piercing, I just relax and try to let my brain take me somewhere else. Don't let yourself focus on the process of it all, otherwise you will focus only on the pain. What's the tattoo of? :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• maybe a little smaller than this one

MizMzBowz

Comment by MizMzBowz (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• well I've had two c sections my first I had an epidural it didn't hurt, my second was a spinal and oh holy hell it was sooo painful !!!
    MizMzBowz

• I want one on my foot, but I heard it really hurts.  Have it done and let me know lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I finally got my first tattoo last year. It's on my upper arm and it hurt like hell. I don't see myself getting another one. But I have a low tolerance for pain.
    beshka76

Answer by beshka76 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• If you do get a tattoo on your foot you may want to wait till summer so you don't have to worry about your sock getting stuck to it and pulling some color out before its healed. I have my back, left side and chest all tattooed yes it hurts everyones pain tolerance is different. But during the healing process how well you take care of it can be a matter of how well it looks later.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 12:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i dont have any on my feet.. yet.. but i want one.. but i have them in other places .. and the more fatty the place. .for me.. is where it hurt the most.. good luck!
    TabithaFox

Answer by TabithaFox at 2:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2011