Anyone else awkwardly pregnant?

I'm 16 weeks and I haven't gained any weight yet but I've gotten puffier looking. Honestly I just look fat not pregnant.

Anyone else feel awkward and feel like you are in an in between stage?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 10:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I retained a bunch of water weight when I was prego with my first child and reading your question put a bad pic of myself right back into my brain that I would rather forget....I could of swore I was part blow fish at one point! I feel for you hun...Congrats on the baby!
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 10:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yep I am right along the same time line and I always have am awkward phase like this.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• While I am pregnant I should say. Or maybe it is all of the time.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• When I was in the first part of my pregnancy, I used to cry because I just felt fat and though nobody would know I was pregnant and think I was merely overweight. I didn't realize that most people don't show until decently fat into the pregnancy. I was considered underweight for my height before I got pregnant. I think nature was trying to balance things out so that I could be in better health to support the baby.

I used to buy shirts that basically said I was pregnant. It wasn't necessary, by any means, but it made me feel better. You could try that. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Me! I'm 15wk (wed) and I just look/feel bloated.... uck.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011