3 birthday party..(where) ??

First birthday we did it at chucky cheese,
Secound we did a small home thingy, Nothing big.
For the third, we were planning on going BACK to chucky cheese, But im starting to think it will be lame, because we did that for his first.

What did you moms do for the 3rd ?? Nothing outside OHIO is still cold around his B-day, which is on feb-6...

yamil519

Asked by yamil519 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son had his 3rd at a pizza place with rides. my daughter had hers at chucke cheese. my soon to be 3 yr old we are just doing something small at a clubhouse with cake and gifts.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Here we have places that are just a huge room filled with bounce houses. My son LOVES those places and it gets him tons of exercise. They also do it timed, so you are in the bounce house room for a certain amount of time, then they take you to the cake/ice cream room for a certain amount of time, then they shift you to the present room where they arrange the presents for you and there is a little stage for your kid to sit on to open gifts. They even have a cart to push all the presents out to your car on. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• BUILD A BEAR!!!! It is the BEST birthday party you can have for the money. They do the whole party, then you can go to the food court (since most build a bears are in a mall) order a couple pizzas and bring cake or cupcakes. They really do a great job there. We did my dd's last 2 birthdays (3ird and 4th) there and it was AMAZING. The kids loved it and all the adults loved watching!!!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Local community center. Large enough inside to rent a bouncy thing.
    babiesandkids

Answer by babiesandkids at 1:28 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• well happy bday to your child and i would probably do something inside maybe have them make there own warm chocolate with marshmellows and have kids music playing you can do inside games and they can help deocrate a side cake maybe home made and its easier to do it at home (for me) because the clean up is quick and you dnt have to drive or pay a big tab and they can play outside :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:30 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• build a bear is a good one, maybe if can handle it maybe bowling, just a few kids and go to the movies, a mini indoor golf place.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I dont know how many kids are coming but how about taking them to a motel for pizza and swimming and a few could stay the night. Or some places like the YMCA offer party rooms, swimming and a playroom with games and climb up tubes
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011