Cramps - Need Help, Really Stressed Out

My SO and I had sex last night and, this morning, I had a cramp in my lower abdomen that was worse than any I have felt before. It was a sharp pain that felt like it started in the lower abdomen and shot toward my groin and down my right leg. It was so bad, I almost left work because I was shaking. I ended up putting my heating pad on it and that made it better and it ended up not coming back. I would say it lasted a total of maybe 20 minutes or so.

I didn't do this with my first pregnancy, but I hear each one is different and that this can be one of the first signs of pregnancy. Could this be pregnancy or maybe something else?

I'm stressing over this really bad because I just lost my job and things weren't going well for us financially as it was. I will take is a blessing either way, but I need your advice.

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Can't say. It could be a number of things. Take a test.
    Anonymous

• sounds like a pinched nerve
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2011