Can you give me feedback on my blog please?

Hi all, I have finally got the time and courage to start my own blog and would love your feedback. It's about mainly moms and our not so perfect lives. I have only made one post but would really love your opinions.

Thanks ladies x x x

The blog site is
http://calidaisymom.typepad.com/

daisydays171

Asked by daisydays171 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Looks great so far. Can't wait to see how it develops!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I love the font size and colour. I like that you write with your own voice.

You may like to notice that generally... not always, but generally... people prefer to read shorter paragraphs rather than long. This is much more the case for people reading on screens.

You write well, with enough detail to be rich and interesting, but without dragging or distracting from your point. Some nice, natural humour. Well done.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Thankyou Ladies. I really appreciate you taking the time to read it. I really enjoy writing but I really want to write about everyday things that make being a mom a truly special thing. Not always good but none of us our perfect.

Thanks again. x x x x
    daisydays171

Comment by daisydays171 (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011