Spotting

I'M 16 weeks and 1day pregnant. I keep spotting :-/ ever since I caught a tummy bug earlier last week. I've already been to the dr baby has a very strong heartbeat an everything seems "in place". What can be causing the spotting? Anyone else experience this before? They say not to worry unless it's heavy bleeding but I mean how can you not worry?

akalei

Asked by akalei at 11:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• spotting happends sometimes during pregnancy. as long as your dr says everythings ok you have nothing to worry about. it the bleeding gets worse and/or you have bad cramping then you should start to worry.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• There are a lot of reasons for spotting as long as everything checks out then don't worry
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• With my first pregnancy I had spotting up until about 18 weeks or so. With so much more blood flow during pregnancy, alot of things can cause the spotting. I know it's easier said than done, but since baby is doing good, try not worry.
    Joelygirl

Answer by Joelygirl at 4:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011