I have always gone to Disneyland while visiting my Dad in HB but I have decided to try something different this summer. I have come up with the following list of places that I have never been to and would love your suggestions...
1. Aquarium of the Pacific (Long Beach)
2. Discovery Science Center (Santa Ana)
3. Adventure City (Anaheim)
4. San Juan Capistrano Mission and Zoomars Petting Zoo (SJC)
5. Irvine Regional Park (Irvine) - Train, bikes, boats
6. Dana Point Harbor, Ocean Institute, Pilgrim Ship, Tidepools (Dana Point)
7. Crystal Cove - trails, tidepools, beach (Newport)
My Dad will probably join us but I haven't left time for relaxation - there is so much I want to do... My kids are well traveled. My husband I took them to Europe last October and they didn't complain once - they loved it (making our trip a huge success)...
After OC we will spend the next two weeks in San Diego (we will go to Legoland while in SD), followed by Vegas, then home to relax for two weeks before the kids go back to school.
So I would love to know your suggestions - new places not on my list, places not worth going to that are on my list, any info would be great...
Answer by KONILE8939 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2011
Answer by ohwrite at 11:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011
Answer by beyondhopes at 11:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011
Answer by beyondhopes at 11:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011
Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2011