Is there anyone out there who is

TTC baby #1? Besides me haha I have been ttc for about a year now & I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me that I could add as a friend, just to talk about it.. Thankss *:) Gia.

Milani_Hunni

Asked by Milani_Hunni at 11:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i'm ttc baby#2, but i know that feeling! it took me three years for the first! gl!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• We adopted our first 2 children after 3 years of TTC after unexplained infertility. Now, 9 years later, we got pregnant! Sadly, I m/c at 12 1/2 weeks. We were told to try again so we did and 5 months later (this past November) I was pregnant again! At 8 weeks, I m/c again. We were told to try again as a loss so early in the first trimester is most likely due to chromosomal abnormalities.....So, here I am again TTC a baby on our own! UGH! It is frustrating! Although you are trying for your 1st, I emphathize with you.
    Just out of curiosity, have you asked to have any testing done about your fertility just to see if there might be any factors working against you? DH and I had more testing done after our first loss in June and found that all was normal for the most part; I have one blocked fallopian tube but I can still get pregnant (as evidenced by my second pregnancy in November!)
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 7:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Aww im sorry for your losses, you are sure one tough mama to not give up!! Good job & I hope you get your BFP soon soon soon!! :).. as for me, I havent did any testing to see if im even fertile or not, maybe im just scared to hear some bad news? But I recently missed a period & am now 12 days late :D soo im hoping this is IT this time!! im excited already because I just have a feeling.. symptoms are there also im just waiting longer to test because I did one on 7 days late & it came back -. Soo maybe my hcg levels are too low yet.. Crossing my fingers!! *:)
    Milani_Hunni

Comment by Milani_Hunni (original poster) at 5:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• We are in the same boat. Struggling to conceive baby # 1. I am 25 years old. I have high prolactin which is now under control. I do ovulate on my own but still use clomid just to boost up my chances. I did 2 iuis... no success. I have unexplained infertility. My husband has a DH from a previous relationship. I do not know what elst to do.
    Prayforblessing

Answer by Prayforblessing at 12:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2011