What type of gift do you plan on getting your dh or kids?

I am trying to figure out what to do for my dh and kids, I don't know if I want to make something (I made an "I love you because...." scrapbook for my dh a couple of years ago) or if I want to buy something. I like doing crafts for holidays with my kids but have no clue what to do this year.

buffyg

Asked by buffyg at 11:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Holidays

• for what? V-day?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• OOPS!! Sorry, yes Valentines Day. I thought it but didn't type it! lol
    buffyg

Comment by buffyg (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• it happens lol
    umm I haven't thought about it at all. Probably do dinner like always and then this outfit I've been looking at. Armani jeans and this really nice sweater
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Nothing - I don't need the card company telling me that I have to wait til a special day to tell my loved ones that I love them. I do that EVERYDAY!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:00 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• for valentines last year I made my bf a book of coupons just used strips of card, tied them together with ribbon and used lots of markers, glitter etc. I made ten coupons ranging from brekkie in bed, promises to love him forever, and then afew dirty ones thrown in. He loved it..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 11:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Usually DH & I just go out for the evening (something we don't do that often without the little one). That's gift enough! I usually pick up an outfit and some hair clippies for DD for valentine's day - and a Valentine. It was always one of my favorite holidays growing up!
    TiffanieJohnson

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 3:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No idea. With Christmas just be over and money being tight, it won't be much.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• for what? if valentines day nothing
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:41 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• toys
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2011