Does he... adult content

make noise/moans/talk during sex? any types....another question got me thinking of this. My SO is usually super quiet, to the point I've expressed concern (i'm on the loud side) ha- but he says that's just how he is. I'm used to hearing my name and other things so sometimes it's different, but it works :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope. My dh is silent unless its been a long while since we've had sex and he will softly grunt a bit when he cums.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• yea my SO is the same way he doesnt say a word..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 12:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I actually don't like when a guy talks during sex. It just makes me feel awkward, but that is just a personal preference...although, I DO like it if they tell me before they...you know. It turns me on.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My DH doesnt like to talk either but i think its kind of a turn on.
    NavyMommy0910

Answer by NavyMommy0910 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• mine is sometimes to quiet too.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My ex would talk dirty sometimes, which was a major turn on.
    beshka76

Answer by beshka76 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i slept with a quiet guy 1 x i thought me and him was going to be together and than he was silent and i was listening to air i was like nope turn off = goodbye at least turn on the radio or tv but just silence o no i cant do it lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• mine likes to talk every now and then, more so after a few beers!!! hahaha :) but for the most part he just grunts and moans sometimes...mostly when im on top tough, when hes on top...theres no noises...
    mmyrick7

Answer by mmyrick7 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• silent as a grave. drives me nuts. he's the first guy i'd ever been with, so i get a little self conscious when i'm loud and he's like, whatever lol. he does moan a little every once in a while. i just think a guy's moan is super sexy, so try to encourage a lil sound
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 1:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My DH can make noises...however, there are days that I think I hear the crickets over him. I am definitely a moaner and I love someone to talk to me!
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 2:30 AM on Jan. 11, 2011