Why?

Why do the same people that cry about the Evil republicans promoting violence with campaign ads support rappers rights to perform vile violence promoting music and violence on TV and movies?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 11:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Do they?
    I wish rappers would stop rapping. I dislike their music and the words are obscene and their attitude is hostile.
    Explain.
    I don't know where this came from?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Um I don't. So that's a pretty broad generalization. And you did specify EVIL republicans, not republicans in general. I love a lot of republicans, but you have ot watch out for the evil ones.
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 12:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I also think it's a generalization. I detest all campaign ads, I rarely watch them if I can help it. That said, I may not agree with republicans but I don't cry over their evil ways.... and I can't stand vile rap music !!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 12:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i don't like evil republicans and i don't like rappers . And I am not going to cry over either .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I know, right? Makes NO sense!!!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 2:58 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Had Sarah rapped about reloading or the takeback20, she would have been cool and invited back to SNL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG1g5qvgtSg

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• People who like rap make it about culture. It's a double standard of sorts.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:22 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Dunno, I don't like rap
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Is this the joke of the day?
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Why do the same people that cry about the Evil republicans promoting violence with campaign ads support rappers rights to perform vile violence promoting music and violence on TV and movies?

LMAO...so a rapper or a movie telling FICTION is the SAME as REAL LIFE POLITICIANS and TV PUNDITS telling the American public the government is out to KILL you? that you SHOULD bring GUNS to political rallies???

You need a lesson in fiction and non-fiction

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:29 AM on Jan. 11, 2011