need a creative way to tell my hubby I am preggo with number 3

Just found out I am pregnant with #3 literally like an hr ago and my hubby is out of town on business untill wed around noon so I have until then to figure out how to tell him I need ideas and fun ones!!! he is a very outgoing guy that loves to laugh!! this will be our last so I want to do it right!! thanks ladies!!

oilfieldwife06

Asked by oilfieldwife06 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• congrats can you put together a surprize baby show for him?
    mrs.ernster

Answer by mrs.ernster at 12:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Propose Fatherhood. Why not recreate how your husband proposed marriage to you, but instead propose fatherhood? Take him back to where he popped the question and recreate the scene. Instead of a ring box, hand him a bracelet box with your positive pregnancy test inside and ask, "Will you be a father?"
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Bun in the Oven. Sneak out of bed early one morning and put a batch of cinnamon buns in the oven to bake. Don't worry about baking these from scratch, the pre-prepared refrigerated ones from your grocery store will do just fine. When your husband wakes up and smells the irresistible aroma announce to him that, "Honey, we've got a bun in the oven!"
    TitusMom7

• thanks those are all very cute ideas!!!! I love the propsing one :)
    oilfieldwife06

Comment by oilfieldwife06 (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Serve him all baby sized food. =)

Baby carrots, baby corn, little bitty things. =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• titus mom's idea about the 'will you be the father' is kinda crazy....let's hope he doesn't think you've been sleeping around! hahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Take him out for chinese, and bring your own fortune cookies, remove the fortune, and replace it with your own "a new addition to the family is expected" or whatever you'd like to say. The chinese restaurant we took our parents to was actually willing to switch out the cookies for me.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:54 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Get your youngest an I am the big brother/sister t-shirt and see how long it takes hubby to realize it!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 1:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2011