what is something you really dislike durning pregnancy??

for me it would be my enlarged boobs... i really hate having big breast.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 12:23 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Morning sickness, getting fat, big boobies, swollen ankles. Oh you said something, which means one sorry! I hated being pregnant!!!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I had super bad heartburn that would keep me up at night! It was horrible. I had to keep a bottle of tums next to my bed. And the morning sickness was killer too. But I learned that keeping saltines by my bed and eating one before I lifted my head up helped ALOT.
    calimommy1021

Answer by calimommy1021 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• tiredness
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 12:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Mood swings & postpartum blues
    babiesandkids

Answer by babiesandkids at 12:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• being tired, swelling in weird places, body aches, good food that suddenly sucks, the list could go on!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• The hip pain is the worst for me that and I can't breathe it makes my asthma worse
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:34 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I had major problems sleeping. I'd wake up constantly through the night due to hormones, and just lay there awake for an hour or two. I just could not sleep like a normal person and it left me exhausted. Plus it took up extra time out of my day because I'd end up having to take naps in the afternoon because of the crappy sleep I was getting at night. It was maddening.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• lazyness. BOY can i get lazyyy.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My sense of smell. OMGosh I hated that I could smell Everything!!
    I could smell myself and although everyone reassured me I smelled fine I smelled something different which led to my multiple showers a day.

I also could not stand my need to cut soap. Yes you read that right....CUT SOAP. I must have cut a couple hundred dollars worth of soap while preggo with DD.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:41 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• with this pregnancy its been nausea and vomitting!!! I never did with my other 2 kids. the hip pain is awful also!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2011