Have you used a moving company?

We are moving Dec. 13th, and I still have not chosen a moving company. I was thinking about...
Quick Moving, LLC
For The Move LLC
Economy Van Lines
TopMovingCompany.net
Across U.S.A. , Inc
BIG SAM TRANSPORTATION
wehaulmoving.com

I'm still unsure which one to use! I don't want to just go with the cheapest. If you've used any of these companies or any other one, please tell me about your experiences!

tytysgirl

Asked by tytysgirl at 12:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Travel

• I just used them today actually! Covan world wide moving co. they are with van lines. I didnt have to pay for it (military) but the service was great. The guys waited for me to vacuum before packing it, they were very courteous to me and my two yr old. Only took them 4 1/2 hours to pack a three bedroom, 2 bath house
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Just dont mark your boxes valuable cuz if they are the least bit shady they will now exactly which box to go for. I would mark with a heart or other symbol. Good luck I too will be moving if I sell my house. Cmon market turn around so the banks will resume with loans.
    dallasalice1

Answer by dallasalice1 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Ok so I went to movingscam.com and wow! There are a lot of scammers out there! I am thinking I'm going to use a freight company, instead. Hmm...
    tytysgirl

Answer by tytysgirl at 1:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2008