PT 2 Dear anon.

I asked the question why are you anon? not because i cared but because i wanted to no what made you be anon and i got some input that was irrevelant and didnt make any sense because ppl cant read i wasnt rude nor inappropriate just wanted to no if there was a specific reason why you were anon.
SO AGAIN I DNT CARE IF YOUR ANON I JUST WANTED TO NO WHAT MADE YOU BE ANON?

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I post anon all the time and I see nothing wrong with that..often ppl don't just allow others to share their opinions without having to badger them and tell them their opinion sucks or is worthless. I don't like drama and I'm not here to cause it..but honestly, why does a person need to put a face to my posts?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Who gives a crap? Sorry but you are wasting too much time worrying about a stranger on the internet. I don't know what you are referencing, but to post about it in 5 minutes? DAMN! She was a rag, move on.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:42 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Ok, wow, really? Now you are just coming off really immature and quite bitchy. This is the "free for all that want to post" internet. You cannot control what I or anyone else says on here. Therefore, to get his flustered and make all these insane, screeching, nonsensical posts to "dead air" is really not accomplishing a thing except wasting valuable space for valid thought provoking questions.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:42 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I believe this was answered already...build a bridge and get over it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2011