What kind of Vitamins do you use for your 4 yr old & 2 yr old? there are so many selections when I go to the store. my ped told me that they'll be ok. My kids are now getting so picky when it comes to eating. I would feel a lot better when I give them Vitamins. Thank you for your help.

Mommylyn

Asked by Mommylyn at 12:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Kids' Health

• we like the gummy ones. we have the gummy flintstones. my kids love fruit snacks so they are easy to sneak in :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My 4 & 6 yr olds take KidBear Multi Vitamins and a probiotic daily. You can get both at your local health food store.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• We use the gummy flinstones too.
    lilmissJ

Answer by lilmissJ at 2:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I use Herbasaurus Vitamines from Natures Sunshine for my children. They are very high quality and a taste that the kids enjoy. For info Pm me.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 12:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• We use the Winnie the Pooh gummies. They are the only ones they will eat. I tried the chewable ones, but they wouldn't eat them because they tasted nasty.

I'd say get them the Gummy vitamins...just check the back of the box and compare the vitamins & pick the one that has more of precentages.
    Kristie_S

Answer by Kristie_S at 3:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I have a 4 and a 6 year old and i give them both flinstone complete vitamans it has stuff for the immune system,iron,calcium and more and they do really well and have maintained very healthy.
    mrsmalark

Answer by mrsmalark at 9:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2008