Does Your SO or DH ever ignore you? adult content

Mine does ugh some times when i talk to him and he will be watching tv he wont here a word i say to him. And then i mention Sex and he is all ears its like he selective hearing...

NavyMommy0910

Asked by NavyMommy0910 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• yeah mine does sometimes and it bugs the heck out of me... so i make it a point for him to know that he is ignoring me.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My SO gets into this ZONE when watching TV. I can say a whole freaking speech to him and he won't hear a word. It actually worries me sometimes because I worry that he will do that with my son and not realize he is hurt or something.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i will turn the tv off sometimes and say can i have your attention please and than he will say "ok ok ok yes" sometimes you have to make them listen lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• hahahahahahaha yes,yes,yes which i had a remote control
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 1:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I am the one who usually does the ignoring!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 1:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• When I worry if mine is hearing me I actually will say "Do you hear me??!"
    I think most guys are like this during their tv viewing or video game playing but to be fair I get like
    that when I read a good book. ;p
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 1:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• in my house if i ask any one to help with house work no one seems to move
    but i call for super they run down the stairs or if i am going shopping their first one at the door with their shoes on lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• UMMMMMM ONLY ALL OF THE TIME!!!! PUT THE REMOTE OR HIS NEW PHONE IN HIS HAND AND YOU HAVE NO COMMUNICATION FROM HIM AT ALL!!!
    armymom2016

Answer by armymom2016 at 1:07 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• YES!!! The TV.......all he hears is the TV!!!!
    babiesandkids

Answer by babiesandkids at 1:07 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I believe all men have selective hearing. My husband readily admits that! LOL Unfortunately, we have to learn the tricks of the trade to get around that. If your husband's hearing impairment is the TV, get another remote so that you can control the volume, the channel, or even turn it off if you want. It is always fun to play with their minds! He will eventually get the idea that he may want to listen to you. I would however, start the conversations with the commercials and then go from there. Start slowly with them.
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 11, 2011