Am i Crazy???

Ok heres the deal i been starting to get baby hungry really bad lately, well i have a 2yr and a 15mth old, i want one more kid before i turn 30 which i am 24 right now lol. but i also want all my kids close in age too, am i crazy for wanting another one so soon? my hubby said he want to retire when he is 50 he is 28 right now and ya, lol.. i told him they only way he can retire that young is if we have another kid right now and not wait til my 2yr is 8..idk do u think i am crazy for wanting baby #3 so soon lol.. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If both of you agree on the baby and you have the money and energy for it than go for it!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Its all personal.... I have twins, I am DONE with kids... so I think you're crazy lol ;-)
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 12:55 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Nope. My kids are about the same age. Part of me wants another one right now too. Then I snap out of it! LOL!!!
    babiesandkids

Answer by babiesandkids at 12:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• my sister in-law had her's 1yr a part 5kids
    my mom had first 6 1yr a part then had next 62yrs a part then my sister and i are 5yrs a part
    my kids are 31,27,26,21,18
    so remember if have at young age it might be great but all that stress
    and your hubby want's to quit work at 50 lot's luck on that
    i am 53 yrs i have to go back to work and my hubby is 54 and he has to work
    to pay rent heat and food oh yes they do not leave home and they stay longer then 18yrs
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have four kids and they were all three years apart except for the last one...It was a dream come true!!! I never thought that I would have four!!! My last one was born when I was 45.11 yrs young and that was a challenge (difficult pregnancy) but she is 13 now and it still is easy. Now My mom had 4 children in 33 months and did just GREAT!!! AND my niece has 6 boys all three years apart... THEN my sister has two children 11 months apart..lol IRISH TWINS!!! Love those kids!!!
    armymom2016

Answer by armymom2016 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Not at all. Go with your gut! By the way, I got pregnant (not on purpose) when my second child was 9 months old. When my third (and last) child was born, my oldest was only 3 1/2. So it was difficult managing three kids for the first five years, but now I couldn't be happier. We are all ready to do things as a family, with no babies or diapers to tote around. I LOVE having kids close in age. They go through stages together and they can play together and with each other's friends. Having three is a bit of a pain because with that dynamic, someone is usually left out and they bicker every chance they get...but I'm 39 and I'm DONE! haha
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 1:59 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• If yall are ready for another 1 then go for it. My sisters kids are 16 months apart. My kids are all 9 yrs apart. My oldest is 19,my middle is fixin to b 11 n march, & I have an 18 month old. I'm 36. There are 4 kids n my family. My older sister is 4 yrs older then me, but mom had a miscarriage between us. The rest of us are all 2 yrs apart. My grandmother was in her 40's when she had her last one. Theres only 3 yrs difference between my older sister & my youngest aunt. So do what you like. GL with all the babies.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 2:55 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yes....yes, you are.

But aren't we all?
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:18 AM on Jan. 11, 2011