how to lose my butt???

what works the best???

mygirlsrock00

Asked by mygirlsrock00 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• You can tone your bum in a variety of ways. First, and foremost, you must work to lose any excess weight. This can be done through cutting portion sizes, and regular aerobic exercise. I have found that running works really well for toning the legs/backside. This is especially true if you run on an incline.

Also try squats.. stand with your legs shoulder width apart, and slowly enter a "sitting position", then stand back up slowly. Doing it slowly will require more muscle control. Good luck!
    Cymbeline

Answer by Cymbeline at 10:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• why would you want to lose your butt? i love mine! now my belly, thats a whole other story!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I find walking in my neighborhood or on my treadmill helps. Raising the incline higher on the treadmill helps and walking hills in your neighborhood helps. Eileen
    EileenMarie

Answer by EileenMarie at 10:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Exercises focused on that part of your body. Part of the problem maybe in your bone structure. Talk to your doctor then a personal trainer.
    Bevner

Answer by Bevner at 2:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Cleansing is the way to go. Check out the system I do. I love it! The weight loss is just the side benefit, but it's a health system--1st and foremost. My energy levels went WAY up, I sleep better, and I released 43 lbs and 54 inches. LOVE this stuff! It's a nutritional cleansing system and the only one of it's kind (it's NOT a yucky, aggressive colon cleanse). It's a full body cleanse and everyone needs to cleanse, whether they have weight to lose or not. So take a look at this: http://www.breakfreetoday.info .
    tparbs

Answer by tparbs at 6:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I love Turbo Jam, especially Turbo Sculpt! Turbo Sculpt has you do TONS of squatting exercises that really help tighten and lift your booty! :)
    MaggL6

Answer by MaggL6 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2008