how can i lose 93 pounds?

I am a mother of four with a husband that like to eat.i despritly need to lose 93 pound to be at the right weight for my height . how can i lose the pounds and still make my family happy.please help.

crazzykimmy

Asked by crazzykimmy at 12:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I make them there food then eat something heathy for my self. Eat smaller amounts at meal time to. Cut out the soda (all soda) and start going to the gym if you don't have the time start walking out side, the mall the park. and start parking at the back of the parking lot when you go places. This way over time with out knowing it you will be walking more before you know it. It will take time I lost 100 lbs in a year eating better and going to the gym.
    cloverlady2008

Answer by cloverlady2008 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have been taking something that has really helped me lose weight. I weighed 242 when I had my baby 4 months ago and now I am at 210 lbs and that is largely because of what I have been taking. Contact me for more info!
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 2:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• what i have find in my weight loss jounry is that if u while u cooking then eat with the family then u gain weight if u eat then sleep try to set limits for yourself
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 4:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would try Almased - it is a soy based all natural weightloss protein mix - you can lose fast (up to 5 lbs a day) or slow - based on how much you use - it really is quite amazing product
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Weight Watchers! You can eat what everyone else does, just in smaller portions. There are soooo many WW meals that the whole family can eat that really taste good. You dont have to go to meetings either. Ive done it all with a few websites that I found. You can send me a message if you want. I lose between 7-10 pounds a month, I also go to the gym for about an hour a day, 4 days a week. My mom, however, loses about 5-8 lbs a month just dieting. It works!
    LilCsMommy

Answer by LilCsMommy at 10:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have lost 16 pounds a month doing my own plan. eat small portions of good foods all day long.. eat one "regular" meal, dinner... a sensible meal, but because I am healthy all day sometimes I can indulge in pizza or a burger. I exercise 30-40 minutes a day.. I just do what I feel like that day.. sometimes its sit ups and cardio.. sometimes its dancing.. sometimes its Pilate's.. sometimes its yoga and resistance training... sometimes its walking... I am down 3 sizes and on the 24th I get my second month weigh in, I am guessing I am down 25-30 pounds. It is different for every person, but honestly its a matter of less in, more out... less calories in, more activity.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 12:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2008