munchkin help.

I got ds a munchkin sippy with straw. I assembled it right but no liquid comes out for ds to drink. How do you activate. It's funny that I can put alot together but this simple thing is driving me nuts lol.
http://www.munchkin.com/products/detail.html?section=prodCategories&pID=1098

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Soft straw? Large straw or skinny?
    babiesandkids

Answer by babiesandkids at 1:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• soft straw and medium thick
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Have you tried to drink from it? I have the same one for dd and she can't get anything out because it requires a LOT of suction, I can barely get anything out of it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Try biting down on the part your supposed to suck on. Worked for us.
    babiesandkids

Answer by babiesandkids at 2:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My kid uses those and hasn't had a problem. There is a valve in the upper flexible part of the straw. It might be tight... you could try poking through it with a chopstick or something.
    Missbehaves

Answer by Missbehaves at 2:09 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I will try biting down. Yeah, I tried sucking from it and that is how I discovered nothing was coming out grrrrrrr.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:10 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• We havent graduated to the straws yet, but now I know not the get the munchkin sippy. Sounds like alot of trouble there. Thanks
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 2:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I guess you never got it to work....sorry. Do you still have the little instruction paper that came with it?
    babiesandkids

Answer by babiesandkids at 10:16 AM on Jan. 11, 2011