Questions

Sometimes I post questions on here that REALLY need feedback on, but they don't get answered. How do I get answers?

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 1:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• If you don’t get many answers then do a Search to see if others have posted a similar question such as yours.  You might get many answers there.  It's a great feature. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• let them know you really need help
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• A catchy title saying "Really Need Advice" seems to work well.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 1:06 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Sometimes it depends on how you phrase the question. I notice if you put HELP PLEASE People generally notice & will help.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• It also depends on the time of day that you post the question. There are typically TOTALLY different people on here in the mornings than the afternoons and than the afteroons that the evening. And again, just reiterate that you are in serious need of help.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• The title is a great place to start, something like "I Really Need Help." Don't be discouraged if you don't get responses for awhile, moms are off and on here during the day. If you need help, PM me and I'll bump the question for you :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:33 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Thank you Lynnsae :)
    TitusMom7

Comment by TitusMom7 (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Don't use all caps, use proper grammar/punctuation, make sure it's in the right category, don't spam it in 5 different sections at once, make sure you have enough info your your subject line to let people know what the question is about, and don't post it anon unless it's something truly sensitive. (not saying you're not doing any of those -but those are all the reasons different groups of people list as why they don't bother to even open some questions whenever it comes up. Each one you don't do is one more group who won't bother).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:12 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Put Sarah Palin's name in the title.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jan. 11, 2011