Does anyone else want to share about how their day went? Please do...

I had my first day of work today.  I work at an after school program for the city and it was awesome.  Working with kids is just something that is instantly gratifying. :) My mom watch my son and this is only the 3rd time he's been left with her, or anyone for that matter, thank goodness my baby sis was here cause she has the energy to deal.  He was a moody little thang today, kind of feel bad but that's over now.

My SO had to work as well, when I got home I started dinner, it was ready as he walked in, and my cheese cake, that I made yesterday, oreo cheese cake turned out great

I'm just having one of those great days.  Now we're simmering down for bed and just relaxing.

Did you have a good day too?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 1:06 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I HAD A REALLY GOOD DAY TODAY AS i GOT TO SKYPE WITH MY COUSIN THAT I HAVE SEEN ONLY ONE OTHER TIME IN THE LAST 45 YRS!!! YAY!!!
    armymom2016

Answer by armymom2016 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• my day has gone really good...woke up to kisses and found out some really exciting news... all i know is january is a good month so far.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:17 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I got a house for my 2nd (new) dog that was kind of just dumped on us. Now he's out of the cold wet weather. I put old clothes inside for him to sleep on. I can sleep better tonight knowing he's warm.
    babiesandkids

Answer by babiesandkids at 1:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Good to hear! My day was just a day, wasn't bad nor good. I'll take that!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My SO got up with the LO this morning & let me sleep in. It started out with a really bad headache, but that dwindled to a dull roar later in the day. It snowed here so we've carried in wood, done laundry as the LO had the stomach virus, cooked dinner, then took the LO outside, put him in the laundry basket, tied a rope to it & slid him up & down the road. He had a ball & I didn't have to worry about him falling off or out. My mom caught us in the road as she was coming home & thought it was funny.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 4:42 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Good day. Spent it with my sister who is visiting. We went shopping, to see True Grit, had dinner at Olive Garden.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:07 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• We got out of school early because of weather. We are going to school late. A mini-vacation!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Awesome day, everyone is off work due to snow.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2011