Ranttt.

I was on the bus today with my bunch (as car's broken down) as I like to call them when this woman came up to me, looked at my kids and said: "you should be ashamed of yourself." I don't even know what she meant but that wasn't polite, my kids heard and are now convinced that "mommy's been naughty". I'm married, yes I look young, but I'm 25 and she has absolutely no right to say that. And I know I've got 6 children but they were honestly behaving I don't understand, did she think I was younger or single or something? (but i was wearing wedding ring) And you shouldn't even say that to that, since there's nothing wrong with it! Would you be angry too? Urghhhhh.

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 1:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You should have just laughed it off... Maybe she thought you all were taking up to much seating space on the bus!!! LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yeah i would be very angry and i would of asked what the hell she meant by that comment..
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would have asked her "And what should I be ashamed of" I cannot stand how some can be so self-rightious.
    a_l_daigle

Answer by a_l_daigle at 1:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• my guess is that she probably thinks you are the oh so hated "welfare mom who has kids just to get more $" like so many ignorant people think. She had no way of knowing you were on the bus because you car is getting fixed.

I think I would have asked WTF she meant by that comment.

Anonymous

• Ah pupmom I never thought of that! I should make some travel on top.. aha
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Well I'm probably a qualified candidate to answer this question since I am young with not one, but 3 children. I get a lot of judgement, especially from Elderly people. However, I am married, I've been with him for 6 years, he is the father of all my children, we both work, and I'm in school. All I can say is yes, it would've made me so mad my head would've probably inflated, but just know that ignorant people like that, are what make this world so diverse. Who care what she thinks.
    SugarAndSpiceX3

Answer by SugarAndSpiceX3 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i would have said she should be ashamed of herself for being a judgemental bitch
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'd tell her to butt the phuck out!! My business, not yours. Yes, I'd be angry.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008