My DD doesn't like cereal?

My ds is almost 9 months and I just figured out she doesn't really like cereal. If I try to feed her her solids without the cereal mixed in, she eats a lot more. She refuses to eat just cereal with milk or water mixed in. Is she getting the nutrients she needs? I know they're fortified with lots of stuff. My babysitter said most babies she cares for will eat a whole bowl of cereal with milk for breakfast.

jazzminesun

Asked by jazzminesun at 1:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Don't worry about it, some people just don't like certain things. I know a lot of babies that did NOT eat cereal and are fine.
    Anonymous

• Probably won't hurt her not to eat cereal....but another idea if you want to try it a different way. I mixed my DD's cereal using apple juice instead of water or formula. She loves it!
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 1:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008