Im so hurt....

This morning at 6 I got up and was going down our stairs to get my daughter up for the school bus and I feel down the last 2 stairs im 30 weeks pregnant and nothing baby wise is wrong but I think I seriously may have broken a bone in my right foot and badley sprianed my knee.... Anyway I took a tylanol and went back up and layed back down well my BF wanted to have sex and I was honastly in so much pain that I just said no, well I didnt give him a reason y i didnt want to I just said no but I think i maybe should have said look id love to but this is what happend.... Well he got really mad at me cause I know he is getting frustrated with me saying no all the time, but he got mad and threw the covers off and said"FINE MAYBE I'LL GO FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL PUT OUT!" and he stormed outta the house. I always says things outta anger that he doesnt mean but how would you feel and how would you handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Well, if he's going to act like that, I would let him go. Probably be better off without that crap. Sounds like a 2 year old.
    Anonymous

• One - go to the doctor for your foot and knee.

Two - people who love you don't say mean things.....not when they're angry, tired, or drunk. I'm sorry that happened to you, really, but I think that you need to re-evaluate your relationship. Maybe counseling is something to think about - if this man says such disrespectful and hurt things to you, what do you think your life is going to be like in 5 years? KIds do things that make parents angry - how will he respond?

I wish you the best.
    Anonymous

• If a man loves you he will be supportive of you while your pregnant or not....if you don't want to have sex wether you have a reason or not you don't have to have sex and he should be supportive of that...I am 33 weeks pregnant and I have been on bed and pelvic rest since 23 weeks and my husband has never been mean about it or said such hurtful things!! Even when you are mad at someone you should respect them espcially if they say they love you...being mad is not an excuse...he sounds very inmature and maybe not even ready to be a dad to be honest with you...don't feel bad, let him have his tempertantrum and this could be a glimpse into how he will treat you in the future...good luck and god bless!
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You need to have a looonnggg talk with that man. First off you are 30weeks preggars and he needs to understand that as women we just don't want it as much then, Then the out burst like a two year old has to go, he needs to be able to talk to you like an adult when there is something wrong with him, and give you a moment to explain why. Sit him down when he comes home and tell him how you fell and and were in pain and not in the mood and then tell him that even angry he shouldnt be spitting out things like that. I wish you luck.
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 1:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• my boyfriend did something similar....right after I had my son and was just not in the mood for sex. He told me I was driving him into the arms of someone else (he too says stupid stuff and then later apologizes for it)....after he said that ...I told him ..fine by me, go..I'll pack ur stuff & drop you off!

Explain what happened and y you said no....guys just don't seem to understand that pregnancy and post-preg. hormones arent the same...and that it has nothing to do with them!
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i would let him calm done and go to the dr to get the foot checked out. once he sees your really hurt he will feel stupid for saying it. he was just rejected again by your own words. wanted to hurt your feelings by telling you that. he won't go do that. this is a time you have to pick your battle and this is the one i think i would just let go. if he brings up the spat that happened i would just say i was hurt not mad. my hubby always feels worse when i say i'm not mad but hurt. men don't want to hurt you but then you need to start giving him more sex even if you don't feel like it. this is just part of loving someone and making them happy. men need to sex you up to feel close and cherished. you hurt his ego not his dick. just say sorry but i fell etc if you don't go to the dr.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• ok my advice is a lil different. we women tend to drive our men away during pregnancy because we don't quite communicate well and expect them to figure it out. you should have given him a reason..men don't like feeling rejected, especially when it comes to sex. how would you feel if you wanted to have sex with him and he said no with no explanation? All sorts of thoughts would go through ur mind, like #1 is he cheating...I'm just saying during pregnancy we can be a lil difficult and should give the guys a heads up. What happened with u doesn't sound like something u should re-evaluate ur relationship for...men are going to me men...feeling the rejection of sex will make most men mad. Some women complain that their man doesn't want to have sex with them during pregnancy so they feel less attractive. Come ladies...admit it..we can be difficult.
    Anonymous

• what an immature prick. that's what you need to hear when you're big as a house and feeling unsexual and stressed... NOT. my hubby gets all insecure and says stupid shit when I'm not in the mood. when we actually talk about both our feelings, I understand how to be more sensitive and he understands how to be less sensitive. even though he was an ass, it can only help to just tell him hey i'm sorry... i didn't mean it to come out that way.. here's the deal. it is easy to forget that when there is a misunderstanding it is not always just the other person interpreting things wrong... we do have to put forth effort to be understood if we want to be and consider how things will be taken. so... you're both human. just be a big girl and admit what you already know and maybe he'll man up too.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i ahve a few thing to say 1st let it go if he doesnt want to be understanding that on him 2nd when u r prg. u should go to the dr when u fell u never know 3rd if he was any kind of man no matter if u say yes or no non is no there should never be a reason
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 2:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• He should have been worried about his baby that is in our body, not his testoserone level.Tell him to pack his stuff or stop saying those things to you.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008