before going to labor..... adult content

do you shave,wax or what to your chucky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With my first, I shaved. With my second, I didn't give a crap and went in like a proud Amazon women. You could of cornrowed all the way from my pubic area to my ankles. haha
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:41 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I shaved idk i didnt want be all hairy while everybody was all up in my busniess you know what i mean
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• lol, I used to have my SO buzz and help me shave what I could.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:30 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I trimmed mine and shave my bikini area before I went to the OB the morning I was sent to the hospital for emergency induction. Mostly I just trimmed a couple times a week at that point because it was just too hard to keep it shaved. I couldn't breathe and shave at the same time, so I chose to breathe :) lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• They say not to shave because it could cause an infection and or skin iiriation. I trimmed most of my pregnancy..so it wasnt all wild when I went into labor..i didnt care what anyone ssaw during it either lol..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:41 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I also trimmed all through pregnancy, so when I went into labor it was the same.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I did my bikini line like normal...I think near the end though, I didn't bother!
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 1:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• bluelady27...lol...i'm with you all the way, the second time around i didn't give a crap what the docs thought, because in their job i know they've seen worse than what i have down there! besides it's their job to get the baby out not checking out my stuff! lmao!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:44 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Haha, i shaved my legs and bikni area too. I hated the feeling off people looking down there.
    Elle2778

Answer by Elle2778 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• shave until I can't reach then screw it
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2011