Help (TMI)

This is prob a stupid question but i am 15 and I might be pregnant, every time i got to the bathroom and i go to wipe their is nothing thier its just clear why? and are your nipples supposed to get larger? sorry for the tmi....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have you taken a home pregnancy test?
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 1:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• If you are 15 you need to go see a counselor if you can't talk to your parents. How far along do you think you are if you are?
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 1:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• what did the home pregnancy test say when you peed on it?

have you even missed your period yet?
    Anonymous

• I really dont know maybe a month.
    Anonymous

• As everyone else said take a test! And if you're talking about clear discharge then that's alright. Good luck honey.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• There are many symptoms of pregnancy. Missed period, tiredness, nausea, sore breasts, frequent urination, and more. Some woman have some and some don't have any symptoms. I would take a home pregnancy test if you have already missed your period. If it's positive, I would talk to your parents so they can get you in to see a OB soon as possible for the best prenatal care.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 1:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You are a month late?
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 1:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I never took a test I dont have money for a test but yes i missed my period. I didnt get last month
    Anonymous

• go to your local health department, they'll test you.
    Anonymous

• OK, find a local pregnancy center that will test you for free. Are you normally on time?
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 1:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2008