am i preg???

Okay so my last period was nov 5th. I've been throwin up every night for the last month. I get headaches a lot my left side of my stomch hurts. My back hurts. In the end on nov I took 4 test all came out neg but still no period and now its jan and still nothing

ambie1992

Asked by ambie1992 at 2:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would definitely go to the doctor, like yesterday.....
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 2:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Like me n my bf really think I am. I'm gainin weight and I bearly eat
    ambie1992

Comment by ambie1992 (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Hi, you defidenlty sound pregnant. Im pregnant got 2 months to go. When i first thought i was pregnant again i took the test and they where negitive too. So i did go to my GP, got blood tests and it turned out i was 10 weeks pregnant. So the best thing you could do is see your local GP. Good luck!
    Elle2778

Answer by Elle2778 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Thanks. I've been goin to the bathroom a lot more two ots weird cuz this stuff has never happen to me before
    ambie1992

Comment by ambie1992 (original poster) at 2:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No, you're just feeling bloated. How would we know? Take a pregnancy test and make an appointment with an OBGYN.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:53 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Sheesh.........go to the doctors. How in the world are we suppose to know if your preg. or not?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 3:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Have you tested again since november? If not then test again, and go see your provider I suggest a midwife
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:28 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• no i havent i just thought the test were right
    ambie1992

Comment by ambie1992 (original poster) at 4:55 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• umm sometimes you can test to early to get an accurate result. Also some women can take months into their pregnancies before getting a positive on an HPT. Your best bet would be to go see a doctor to get a blood test as well as an exam to make sure that you have no other issues that could be causing you to have these problems. Good luck and take care.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2011