Do you think Obama's daughters shouuld go to public or private school?

Why or Why Not?

This reporter of the USA Today says he should choose public:

http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/news/20081112/oppose12.art.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Definitely public. It's like asking if the CEO of a cloth diaper company should use disposable diapers on his/her baby.
    Anonymous

• WHATEVER. Does someone make that choice for you? I think it's up to them and them alone. Why the heck would you butt into someone's business like this?
    Anonymous

• I don't care which one the Obamas choose for their daughters. it's not my choice at all.

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• oh definitely public, but we'll see soon enough won't we?? i got a grand that says they pick private schooling.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 1:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• To anon - Another way to look at it is if the CEO of a formula company chooses to breastfeed her baby, lol.
    Anonymous

• I think their parents should make the decision. THEY ARE THE PARENTS.
    Anonymous

• I don't really care, what school they go to is what the parent's think is best.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Maybe they want to homeschool? LOL
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 1:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I don't care...they're not my kids, are they? I'm never going to meet them and I'm never going to have a say in anything else they do. Besides, they're looking at sending them to the same school that Chelsea Clinton attended. I wonder if people debated whether she should've gone to public or private school back then...
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Hmmmmmmmm........ why do I suspect that it the McCains were trying to decide the school for their 17 year old daughter, Brigitte, y'all would be judging them for choosing a private school?
    Anonymous