WYR- have all boys or girls???

I like having raised both.

kingkongsmom

Asked by kingkongsmom at 3:34 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in

• Raised both but I'll go with all boys.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have three boys right now and four's my limit. I would really like to have at least one girl but if I had to choose I would prefer all boys.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:30 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• both,one boy that I have and now I'd like to have one girl
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:06 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• people are going to hat me but id rather raise a pack of boys than 1 girls. i have two daughters and 1 son. i love them all dearly. but my daughters are just like me. my son has never given me a bit of trouble but my daughters it mostly their mouths. sometimes when they gain up on me my daughters do and i want to run and hide. one is 30 and the other one is 20. like i said i DO LOVE THEM !!!!
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 4:19 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have two of each and they both have their moments. My girls were easier to potty train, but I'm not looking forward to the bras/menstrual or about boys talk. Don't know if I could handle 3 females in the same house being on the cycle all at the same time...it would drive the guys insane with that much hormones.

Boys...easier to train when on the go lol. Pull them up to a hedge and let them relieve themselves lol jk. Don't have to deal with the talks that Daddy would be in charge of...or I could deal, but I don't think my boys would want to talk to me about that stuff...I dunno lol. Both!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 4:22 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Stressedoutgran,--------- Its okay I get it that too, girls can be so mean, my only bio. daughter says the most hateful things to me at times, I am so jealous of th emoms that have grown sweet daughters, thats how it is suppose to be, just isnt always. we dont have to like them, just cant stop loving them, My daughter talks to me like I am the dumbest person ever, but while she points a finger, she has more pointing back at herself.-She hurts my feelings alot, I just wont let her see it anymore, she tries to suck the joy out of me being a grandparent too but, thats on her, I will remain joyful over what it is for now and someday will be.
    kingkongsmom

Comment by kingkongsmom (original poster) at 4:29 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Well so far I have raised 1 of each and on my 2nd daughter and I would raise daughters before the 1 son but she's only 9 right now ask me again in a few years LOL!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:14 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• stressedoutgran --I'm with you! I have four boys. My sister has 2 girls. Watching her go through what she goes through with those two--give me my four boys any day. Granted, I've been to the ER more times than I can count and she hasn't been there at all, but wow--those girls are drama.
    My DH wanted a girl for this last one and I was like "I don't know if I would know what to do with a girl." I'll admit, I felt relief when they said "It's a boy".
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:22 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• If i had a choice i would want both but we have 3 girls :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Both :) I may change my mind in about 10-18 years LOL
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:53 AM on Jan. 11, 2011