Cervical Mucus and ovulation adult content

I know this is tmi, but im finally starting to understand the concept of the different consistancies of cervical mucus... This morning when I wiped, I had some egg white/ translucent mucus that only seemed to stretch maybe an inch, would you say this is fertile or almost fertile... And how far should it stretch to mean i am fertile...  As I have done my research on the difference i seem to read that it needs to stretch for several inches... but is it always like that with every woman or can it be different with different women? Thanks

Saralanden

Asked by Saralanden at 5:46 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it depends on your normal, not everyone else's. I noticed with mine that it would get stretchier during that window of time right before and at ovulation.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:36 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Every woman is different, like you said. Personally, I would say that what you are describing could most likely be your fertile CM so if this is what you observe just before ovulation each month, I would get busy today when you see your SO! LOL! This might be it!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 1:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• It does sound like you have fertile CM. It's probably the beginning of your fertile phase. Most likely you will start producing more over the next few days and it will become more stretchy as the day continue.

You should start BD today.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2011