Does it sound like im pregnant?

im 20 years old and i cant think of where else to go. I have been on birth control since i was 12 and my last pd was decemeber 15th and i was taking a trip that weekend and i didnt want to worry about my pd so i took some birth control early to end the period. Then on december 21st i had sex and the condom broke. Around 10-15 days later i started having spotting and ive been spotting for the past 12 days. I also started being a little constipated and i've been having pain in my hips and cramping and bloated and im sometimes extremely tired but ive been sleeping from 8-12 hours a day. Im nauious from time to time but i havent thrown up yet and i feel like my bras arnt fitting me as well. Im suppose to get my pd on wednesday but i feel like with the spotting i wont know for sure if its a pd. I took a pregnancy test like 2 weeks ago and it was negative but i feel like i took it to early. Does it sound like im pregnant? Im going to take another test within the next few days but im afraid i have so many signs if it comes out negative i wont believe it.

Unsure1990

Asked by Unsure1990 at 5:57 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can take a First Response test now and it will tell you.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:03 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• it does sound like pregnacy signs but it could also be to soon to tell i would just wait and take another pregnacy test or go with your doctor
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 6:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• So if you havent had an actual period since your last one on december 15, & you are pregnant then a posative will come out. Your almost one month late. Spotting does happen to some woman early on in pergnancy. But your spotting CAN be from you stopping your period. Take a test. & if you get another negative then see your doctor or go to planned parenthood., & have them test you.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You also took your birth control early to stop your periods so it is possible that you threw your body and hormones out of sync. Do try a first response and if it comes out negative and you have not had a normal period make and see about a blood test as well as a check up to make sure you have no other problems going on. Take care and try to relax.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2011