would you get mad if your dh says he likes other girls boobs??? adult content

we were watching a show and a girl with fake big boobs came out i ask him would you like if i get fake big boobs and he said no of-course not the idea of me knowing their fake turns me off i dont like fake boobs so i was oh ok about an hour pass and that same girl came out again and i said you like her boobs and he said yeah they look nice and i said i thought you said you dont like fake boobs he said i like all kinds of boobs it really got me upset when he said that and i just walk out the room didnt talk to him for hours he said he was sorry he said that i have little boobs and i always wanted a boob job until i met my dh he doesn't want me to get one but him saying he likes all kinds of boobs got me really insecure about myself i know i acted immature and its silly to get mad over that but i did i want my dh to only like my boobs not other girls boobs would you get bugged if your dh says a comment like that??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, you initiated the conversation, and asked him the question. Your DH was just being honest. He loves you (and your boobs!), or he wouldn't have married you. You need to have confidence in yourself.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Don't ask, Don't tell kind of conversation. When you say things and they give the answers we don't like we get upset. I have learned long ago not to say anything like that then I am not upset and I know both my ex and my dh have known not to say anything or even act like they are looking.
    Next time I wouldn't say a thing.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• There are some think about my body I'm insecure about. Sometimes dh will start a conversation about something I'm insecure about my own body but he doesn't know. Guys will be guys. I know he still loves me.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:48 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Nope.
    Only if he was handling them while he said it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:51 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yes, I would. But I have insecurities and all and my body is one of them.
    gingerwife

Answer by gingerwife at 8:00 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Im the same way. We seem to ask ?'s in hopes for the answer WE would give lol. But it doesnt always work that way. You prob just put him on the spot and he dug himself deeper. I just wouldnt bring it up if its gonna bother you. If he loves you he doesnt care. I like guys that are built with nice muscles and flat abs. DH has neither but i still love him and cant imagine myself with anyone else. its human nature to like something and its hard to accept that sometimes. I would just let it go and if he starts making comments to puposely make you insecure then Id say something.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:02 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Ok, he may be your hubby, but first and foremost he is a MAN and men like boobs, all boobs, it doesn't matter what their attached to or what they look like. Mine is the same way, and it isn't a big deal. He married YOU- not anyone else. Ladies, we need to stop comparing ourselves to everyone else. We're married because our hubby picked US- not someone else. He may like to look at other boobs, but at the end of the day whose does he play with- YOURS. That's all that should matter!
    foxy420_1

Answer by foxy420_1 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Not at all... I point out nice ones to my SO all the time!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I wouldn't get upset. I have great boobs, and I point out other boobs to him all the time. I know he is a man and they look, but as long as there is a strict look only policy then you are fine.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You asked him about it though right? If it was that case, then no I would not get upset, I would have walked right into that one. Now if he just came out and randomly said he liked someone else's boobs...yeah I would be pissed. I feel that would be highly disrespectful. Thankfully DH agrees.
    Perhaps though, you should point out that you like another mans package? Flip the coin a little and see how he likes it?
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 9:03 AM on Jan. 11, 2011