worried

i need help.i have a ten year old girl that got in troubled yesterday at school.another girl to her to write a nasty letter.let me tell u.do you want to have with me.how big is ur winnie.where do u want to have it.do you have comdoms.i was in shock when i picked her up.she was crying,and she did not want to tell me who told her to do this.so when we got home i was talking to her and she said that if she dint write the letter the other girl was going to give her a beat down.desperated what can i do to protect my kids from all this bads school in miami.this school is a f.u cannotchange ur child unless u move cuz they go by ur zipcode.im so in shock that there is so many girls sexual active her age is only ten

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Is home schooling an option? If it is, I would certainly use it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Tell your child she needs to talk to the teacher when something like this happens. You might want to get in there too and talk things over with the teacher.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• There are alot of good cyber schools out there do some research and I would definitely talk to the guidance counselor and the principal at the school and maybe the school nurse

starrchild123

Answer by starrchild123 at 8:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• honestly, this was hard to follow, but what i got from it, someone wanted her to write a letter to someone else with sexual stuff in it? to have sex? and she was upset about it and didn't want to do it.....i would thank my god in heaven for you daughter....most 10 yr olds wouldve done it without thinking........
    i would go to the principle. he/she might not know whats going on in the school and have ideas on what to do. even if your daughter won't tell you who told her to do it, it doesn't matter, your daughter didn't do it! or did she, and then felt bad??? either way, shes sounds like a good kid.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• thank you so much.for all ur good comments.i went and spoke the principle and the counselor.and they told me umfornetly there are alot of kids whos grandmother are raising them.and like i told them thats not my problem.my problem is my child.i will do my best to get her out of there,cuz im not the only mother with type of problem in that school.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• If the school WON'T do something about the other child, you could technically sue them. She is being sexually harassed and harassed PERIOD by that other girl. That is not only unacceptable, but ILLEGAL. The only issue is that your daughter didn't complain BEFORE she wrote the letter. I would say to let this one slide, so to speak. Talk with your daughter and let her know that she is not the one in the wrong, but should have handled the situation a bit differently. Next time something like this happens, she needs to come to you or go to a teacher RIGHT AWAY. If nothing is done about it at that point, you have this last issue and the new one to reference to get that school into some serious heat. I promise they won't ignore you anymore when your lawyer is up their asses...sorry, I take this kind of thing VERY seriously. This could cause really bad sexual issues with your daughter that will last her whole lifetime. :(
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Principals don't care about the school kids. They only care about the pay.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2011