Does your daughter think she's a princess?

Do you buy her dress up clothes?

BabyLovPrincess

Asked by BabyLovPrincess at 8:41 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I see you have visited our house! YES!!!! She turns 5 in MArch and she is at her happiest if she is in sparkle swirly dresses and MAKEUP! And YEP we have a TON do dress up! My aunt loves garage sales and has found a lot that way too!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My Little One loves to dress up and play Princess. But she has a strong grasp of what is real and what is not
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:48 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My 23 month old sure thinks she is - she's pretty funny. My 9 yr old is a tom boy.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 8:50 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yes...I have 3 girls and they love to play dress up :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• my daughter is 5 yrs old and we been calling her princess since the day she was born so if you ask her if she's a princess she will tell you yes and there is no arguing with her , her mind is made up
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• no, my 4 year old doesn't THINK she is a princess she KNOWS she's a princess lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I don't know your religious belief, but there is a really cute book about a little girl who thinks she's a princess and her friend tells her she can't be because her daddy isn't a king. She's all upset, and then her parents tell her, her Heavenly Father is a King so she really is a princess. It's really cute. It's Gigi: God's little Princess.
    Ms.Wendy83

Answer by Ms.Wendy83 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2011