is it bad of me???

i just had a baby 6 weeks ago, i also got the depo shot yesturday. i have heard you can get prego on it,

is it bad of me to want to get pregnant again so soon? my husband said wait a yr, but i don't want.......lol.
i guess i have to do waht he says b/c well, i can't make myself! lol

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 8:57 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's not bad of you to want to get pregnant so soon (I did between my first two, but they ended up 2 years apart), but it is bad if you want to get pregnant and your DH wants to wait :) Ya'll need to be on the same page, you know?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:00 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• it's not "bad" of you but you have to take Dh opinion seriously. You may be ready for another baby already but he isn't.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 9:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• dcuba, thats why i got the shot, so he wouldn't go get fixed! lol. its funny b/c after she was born, i was like, ok im good, i got my boy and my girl, but even with the lack of sleep and the needyness, i LOVE this stage, and i think i want another one now, so when she is older i will have another iddy bitty.....make sence? god im weird!
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You're not weird, you're hormonal! :) LOL. I liked that stage as well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I think you need to wait a little bit for the health of your next pregnancy. Talk to your OBGYN
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You're not weird, you're hormonal! :) LOL. I liked that stage as well. --Scuba.

I agree.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 2:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2011