help in the bedroom

i need some help on spicing things up in the bedroom. the shower is not an opption, and funs are limited right now, so a trip to the "toy store" is not going to happen. people have said to write sexy notes and put them in his lunch, but im not good at that sort of thing. his dad lives with us till he can find his own place, so places to do it are limited as well. any ideas. please help

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 1:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• call him during the day, send him notes, you can do that if you try(good idea), when he leaves for work in the morning give him a kiss and tell him you're not going to wear any underwear all day. put a picture of yourself half naked on the backside of his sunvisor in the car. woohoo, he may wreck!
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 1:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i like the idea of the note, but im not good at all at writing sexy stuff. i have tried but im not a big sex talker, my sex talk cosists of " i want you, i need you, oh baby, oh baby." lol and i dont have any nudy pics to put in his lunch, and im 8 months preg. so i dont feel all that great taking a pic now and doing it. thanks for the idea though, i will try that one after i pop
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 1:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i would say role play is fun. Also, explore each other. try like 2 hours of four play before the deed is done.
    armymom812

Answer by armymom812 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Try having sex in the car or at least give him head or you get head in the car; if you dont' have $ for a room for a few hours.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Why do you need spice? Two people who love each other unconditionally has been enough for me for 44 years. I don't know what more you could possibly need.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• When me and my SO can't seem to find the time to get it on, I gently wake him with a nice morning BJ about a half hour before his alarm is supposed to go off. I've let him get most of his sleep, so he's not too groggy, and he doesn't have to do any of the work. He just gets to lay there and enjoy my love for him. I don't need an orgasm, I can get those later when I'm by myself. It's the closeness that's really important for me. But hubby's need orgasms. That's just the way men are wired. Try it! ;)
    MommaBear619

Answer by MommaBear619 at 2:08 PM on May. 1, 2009