anyone know how to caulate weight watchers points??

i need to know how many a day i should eat.

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 9:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• if you go to weightwatchers.com all the info you need is right there. i actually do my entire thing online, never go to meetings or anything. my whole plan is online. but i think if you go online you can calculate points on there even if you're plan isn't online.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yea but haha im looking for the free way lol i dnt have money to pay for the meetings etc.
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 10:00 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I don't blame you, someone out there should have it, and if they do let me know.... :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• They have actually changed the system and I think everyone gets 29 points a day and 45 extra points for the week. I have not been to the meetings in a while although I use the website and I always have 29 points for the day. I think someone told me that was part of the new program.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• when i started out they gave me about 29 points a day and 32 or so for the week. but i have heard it's changed as well. and of course that was based on my goal weight. maybe if you google it you might find something. good luck~
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I do WW online, I think its like $16 a month. The points system has changed, so even the WW products in the store have the wrong points on them, for instance the WW ice cream bars say they are 2 points on the box, but they are really 4 points. Fruits and veggies are now free, they didn't used to be.... Now they calculate the points by fat, fiber, carbs and protein...it used to just be by fat, fiber and calories. You get 29 points a day with 49 extra weekly points.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:12 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Good luck!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:28 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I thought they gave you a calculator thing?
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:29 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• gramsmom, what do you think of the new way? I lost quite a bit of weight back in 2003 using the old system, and I just bought another at-home program a few months ago since my point calculator broke. Now I'm calculating points the old way, which is fine for the most part, until things start changing their packages.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i have no idea... lol!
    asil

Answer by asil at 2:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2011